4/29/2008

bar Chelsea Hotel in Tokyo

Hotel Chelsea is an unforgettable place to me. However I've never stayed there.

I had been working for 2 years at the bar in Nishiazabu since I was student.

 The name was "bar Chelsea Hotel".
The owner hankers "Hotel Chelsea"in NY,and so she named like that.

There was soooooooooooo crazy bar!

Drank,blows,mistakes,meeting many crazy people.... Everyday looked like party.

I met many interesting people, if I just hung out with friend I might never met them.

Almost my experience was born in there.

And I got many memory and sentiment from there.

But last weekend, "bar Chelsea hotel" had closed.

I regret why I couldn't witness...I miss them Nishiazabu crazy people and bar.

Somehow "bar Chelsea Hotel" is gonna be legendary bar all the time. I'm sure.


I held some own exhibition there.

I got many response from there.

Some of them was I've never want to hear.

But anyway I accepted them. With a lot of conflict.

If without "bar Chelsea Hotel",I didn't stay New York.

Good music,Good friends,Good drink, Good experience.

It's Chelsea hotel for me.


finally I wanna say Thank you! to my lovely owner Fumi-san and a lot of my customer!!

↓This is "original"Chelsea Hotel in New York.